Monday, July 22, 2013
TIADA ESOK BAGI MU
Bush and Blair are war criminals for the burning and killings in Iraq. They should face the Criminal Court of Justice. These two criminals are pretending to do good, Bush in South Africa and Blair in the Middle East. They have to be on the move for the shadow of death and revenge are hot on their trails.
Look, how the Great Satan enjoyed the burning of Iraq!
This Dolah, bapak pretender signed the 'Oil for Food' for the war-torn Iraqis.
He was the longest foreign minister but what were his achievements? He maintains that ASEAN is close to his heart!
Spiraling cost of living due to his petrol-diesel price hike thrice in a year.
His private jet is still parked with Sime Darby?
Refer Chedet, July 12th:
5. The first agreement lapsed in 2011 and we did not renegotiate at all. The next agreement will lapse in 2060. So we will be getting 3 cents per 1000 gallons of raw water when the cost of living has probably gone up many-many times.
8. Today the Singapore Dollar is 2 ½ times the value of the Malaysian Ringgit. At the time of the agreement it was one to one. Are we receiving payment in Singapore Dollar or Malaysian Ringgit? Or is this a secret also?
13. We produce the Proton in Malaysia with 90% local contents. Naturally our costs are higher and cannot compete with non-ASEAN cars assembled in ASEAN countries. While these cars flood the Malaysian market, hardly any Proton is seen in ASEAN countries.
This al jib gor pretender used to flash his 1finger childishly and repugnantly but now rebranded to 5fingers!
As former defence minister, najib has to answer for the F/A-18 purchase.
What about Pulau Batu Putih, Woodlands railway land and other agreements?
Refer Chedet, July 12th:
10. Then there is the purchase of the F/A-18 fighter aircraft. Actually the Government wanted the MIG-29. Somehow part of the fund was used to purchase the F/A-18. I suppose the people who made this decision know why they must have the F/A-18.
11. Unfortunately the agreement to purchase did not include the source code. Without the source code the F/A-18 can only fly on missions approved by the United States. Until then these very expensive fighter planes can only be used for show at LIMA. Very expensive toys.
16. We lost Pulau Batu Puteh but we cannot build the bridge or remove the causeway, or settle the provident fund issue. But we have given up our railway land worth billions to Singapore for practically nothing. And now we must ask Singapore’s permission to build our high speed train.
17. Look at all the agreements we have entered into and you will find practically none of them favours us.
Out of habit of his 11x3 political years of shadow play and sloganeering, do not hope najib will change. To save his own skin he is ready to let everybody else drown with him.