By al-Din on July 16, 2010 7:06 PM
As we all know Najib has a soft spot for felda. He will defend felda to the end, good or bad. Musang hitam knows how to play the game, put a (failed) felda man in sime darby.
My elderly chinaman mechanic at Brinchang put it point-blank to me: "Lu olang melayu hah tak lak boleh pigang lama". If he says that then every chinese knows our stamina so they have nothing to worry. Come what may - khazanah, PNB, sime darby ... it's just a matter of time.
So with all that racial emotions of melayu makan belacan, cina makan babi, hindu makan gedumbu, the malays have to reflect cooly, rationally and critically in order to put things in proper perspectives:
1. Given all the political and financial support we still fail.
2. Muslims yes, but our price is cheap as if Allah is not everseeing.
3. The inventiveness and toil of the other races have made Malaysia what it is today.
4. Judging by the developments around us, before and now - we need them more than they need us.
5. Our ways are just takers not givers.
6. The light is in the other tunnel. Look for it!