Thursday, August 31, 2017

TRUMP-NAJIB BRIEF CHAT LEAKED



Trump: Howdy MO1. Good that you can make it.
Bugis aka Najib: Well, I have no complain with my jet.

T: Where is your other half?
B: Don't tell me she has gone for Birkins again!

T: Not to worry my boys know where she is.
B: Thanks. Ya, we are cash-strapped.

T: Tell you what, the FBI and all are beyond dedak.
B: Everyman has a price, Sir.

T: What do you mean? 
B: Cash is King. You know what I mean.

T: I have enough problem already.
B: I know. Close people around you have resigned.

T: This is America, Land of the Free. 
B: We just celebrated our independence.

T: Two planes down and that Pyongyang SOB got exterminated.
B: The agents didn't declare who they were.

T: If you cuckoo with China you can fuck off!
B: I come here for what?

T: For that stupid 1MDB thing you must resign, damn it.
B: Bugis warrior will fight to death.

No comments:

Post a Comment