Monday, November 7, 2011

ARCHIVING "THE DEBONAIRS"

Blogger Remgold of OpEd (thank you) said put pictures and walla I have to dig for them from various sources - books, magazines, and old pictures from own/family or relatives' albums. The thousands of slides in my collection are yet untouched to be digitalised and saved.

Debonair, a nice sounding word. I have heard of it before but does not know when to use it in writing or conversation. Looking up into the dictionary, it means - gentle, courteous, urbane; light hearted.




While rummaging through my sister-in-law's picture album (and to put the old pictures into a new album), I found a group picture of the band "The Debonairs" which was probably active in the 70's. I do not know how famous they were. Perhaps the members are still around but not as handsome as before!




How about "The Debonairs" for entertainment!









How about "The Debonairs" for entertainment!

No comments:

Post a Comment