Tuesday, April 7, 2015

DAIM - RELUCTANT KING SLAYER?


There are two places that I have visited that Daim's name is associated with. Years ago, I was in Gold Coast when my cousin said that Daim supposedly donated to build a new mosque.  He has a bungalow there too. If I am not mistaken, while on the way to Bujang Valley, Merbok it was pointed out to me Daim's (birthplace?) kampong house by the road. 

Daim is mentioned in Chedet's latest blogpost:

9. Disoal juga peranaan Jho Low. Siapa dianya yang diberi kepercayaan mengendali wang 1MDB berbillion-billion ringgit milik syarikat Kerajaan. Tidak ada persamaan antara Jho Low dengan Daim yang saya lantik sebagai Menteri.

16. Salleh Said Kruak compares Low Taek Jho and my critic of him with the criticism against me regarding Ananda Krishan’s involvement in Petronas and the appointment of my friend Daim Zainuddin as Finance Minister. I really do not see any similarity.            









Many believe that Daim has his own ways, covertly or otherwise to rid off a misfit pernicious leader. There are many ways to skin a cat.

No comments:

Post a Comment