SUSTAINABLE LIVING INSTITUTE (SAVE) said...
The PR is in a state of flux and weakened with six PKR representatives out. This implies:
- the de facto leader being discredited.
- Chinese chauvinistic DAP fully controls Penang.
- many PKR Malay votes switch to PAS and some to UMNO.
- to survive, more PAS-DAP-PKR give and take.
- MB Khalid is shaky more so with the Islamic Bank case.
- PR is not sustainable.
- BN becomes stronger by default.
-Ku Li entrenched in UMNO and non-committal to possibilities plays his trump card right.