Thursday, March 21, 2019

NOW ANYBODY CAN GET HIGH ON GANJA






SELANGOR DUN 

Bersatu lawmaker urged S'gor to cultivate ganja 
state has potential to become world's biggest ganja producer

You can get RM3,000 an acre, a year, for palm oil
ganja can bring in RM9 million a year per acre 

if Selangor can cultivate > 100 acres, we can be biggest producer 

ganja cultivation could be carried out in Kuala Selangor
Dangerous Drugs Act allows government to cultivate ganja for medical purpose

ganja cultivation should be accessible to certain parties only
Don't worry about the black market and so on
'tighten' system so there are no leakages 


Today I harvested and sold oil palm at RM290/ton. Some months ago I could get RM500/ton. If money is the only consideration than  let me interplant between the oil palm rows with ganja or ketum. To hell with social and other manifestations! Secretly I could puff the magic dragon hidden under the shade of the palm trees. If anybody ask me why, I would say to drive away mosquitoes and pacat.


No comments:

Post a Comment